Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve is always a busy day for our family. This year my cousin decided to host the Walters' family Christmas. I feel awful because I only took one picture while we were there. I was too busy visiting with all of my family. Her house looked amazing and the food was delicious! 
GiGi and Claire at cousin Beth and Alex's

After the Walters' Christmas, we headed to the Rogers' Christmas. Harry and I were stuffed from our first stop, but Claire dug into the green beans and entertained everyone while they were eating. After dinner, it was time for presents. Claire had a blast! This year she had so much fun unwrapping presents. I think she unwrapped almost all of the presents that night. 


She was worn out by the end of the evening. My grandparents live about 2 minutes from our house and she was asleep before we got home. 
Harrison was such a trooper on Christmas Eve! He slept through the first round and then ate and slept during round 2. 

No comments: