Saturday, December 11, 2010

Breakfast with Santa

Every year our church has breakfast with Santa. This has been a tradition since I was a little girl. It is a great memory from my childhood and I am so thankful that Claire and Harrison will have this memory as well. Last year Claire was fascinated by Santa as seen below. (Harry was still working at Northwestern Mutual and had to work his first Saturday morning during Breakfast with Santa)



This is our 2010 picture. Little did we know that this would be the last picture of Harrison still in my tummy. As you can see Claire wanted nothing to do with Santa. Ever since this encounter if you ask her about Santa, she will say, " I don't like Santa". There are plenty of years to come and hopefully Santa will grow on her.
With an almost 2 year old and a little one on the way, I failed to get Christmas cards ordered and mailed. With that said, Merry Christmas!!

No comments: