Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Day

*I am definitely going to have to get some pictures from my mother in law because I just realized we only have a couple.

Christmas morning we woke up and got the kids dressed in their Christmas PJ's. I had planned to dress them both in their PJ's the night before, but decided not to wake them up for something as silly as PJ's. The whole time we were getting them dressed, Harry and I could not stop smiling. I think we were more excited about seeing Claire's reaction than anything. Once everyone was dressed, we headed downstairs. The first thing Claire saw was her new kitchen. She was so excited!! (Ignore the crazy bed head) She also got a musical set, bubbles, bubble toys, and new bathtub toys. The bubbles- A few days before Christmas, Claire kept telling me that Santa was going to bring her bubbles in her stocking. I looked at a few stores and couldn't find bubbles. Luckily I was able to order some off Amazon and they were delivered just in time!

Harrison loves his Slumber bear

After opening presents at our house, we headed to the Durbin's. We spent the morning by the fire opening presents. Claire's favorite present was her vacuum cleaner. She vacuumed Mimi and Papa's house for what seemed like hours. We ate a yummy lunch and headed home for naps. 
After naps, my dad stopped by for our gift exchange. Claire was in toy heaven! Papa Mark played for a little while and then headed home. We spent the last few hours of Christmas with just the 4 of us. Our first Christmas as a family of 4 was so special. 

No comments: