Saturday, November 15, 2008

Update for Mamaw

Harry and I went to the doctor on Wednesday. I was measuring at 33 weeks and Claire's heartbeat was going strong. We go back on Thursday and she will check my cervix before her office closes a week for the Thanksgiving holiday. She did say that we are still allowed to go to Gatlinburg to celebrate Thanksgiving with The Durbins. I can not wait!!

I am going to have Harry get out all of our Christmas decorations, so that we can put them up as soon as we get back from Gatlinburg. I have also downloaded many Christmas songs, several of my childhood favorites like "Thistlehair the Christmas Bear" and Harry's favorite "Darcy the Dragon". We will be adding them to the Ipod and making cds to listen to starting the day after Thanksgiving. I love the holiday season!!

Harry starts his seasonal job at UPS on Monday. We are thankful that he found a job for the holiday season!

Keep Praying!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanx for the update ...i love being able to see all is well with you all....congratulations on your holiday job, Harry!! hope you like it...i love you all...know that the three of you are always in my heart and in my prayers..love, Mamaw