Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Sophie!

Today is Sophie's, my puppy, 3rd birthday. Harry is cooking her an egg this morning for her "special" breakfast.
Yesterday, we had another doctors appointment. Dr. Peeden did the Fetal Fibronectin test once more. She called this morning and the test came back negative. This is excellent news! (that means there is a less than 1% chance Claire will be born within the next 7 to 14 days) We had discussed that if she came before 34 weeks there was a good chance she would be on a feeding tube, so I am so happy we will make it past that now!! My cervix was softer than when we saw her on Monday, so she wants me to stop working and limit my daily activities.
My dad is coming in town this weekend. Harry and I are excited that he will get to see our apartment. I am not sure how adventurous our weekend will be, but we will definitely enjoy his company.
Keep Praying!!

**Happy early Birthday Amanda! I wish we were home so we could celebrate with you!!

No comments: