Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thursday's Appointment

Today when Dr. Peeden walked into our room, we were greeted with a big smile and a "CONGRATULATIONS". She told us that she was so excited that we have made it this far. I measured 35 weeks (I will be 34 weeks Saturday). She checked my cervix and said it was a good bit softer than at our last appointment. She was very happy with my weight gain. (although I am beginning to wonder if I will ever stop gaining weight)
After our appointment, we stopped by my work to re-enroll for health insurance. It was so nice to see everyone!
Harry and I will be traveling to Gatlinburg on Tuesday to spend the Thanksgiving holiday with the Durbin's. I am SO excited!
Several people have mentioned that they do not have a Babies R Us near by, so I registered on Target's website today and chose several things that should be in the store.
Keep Praying ad Happy early Thanksgiving!

No comments: