Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thankful!




Harry and I have so much to be thankful for this year. We are thankful for little Claire. Also, we are thankful for our family and friends who have supported us throughout this pregnancy. We have made it past 35 weeks now and I thank God for that as well!
We had a wonderful time in Gatlinburg with Harry's side of the family over the Thanksgiving holiday. We played games, went shopping, and ate tons of delicious food. I was very happy that my brother was able to spend Thanksgiving day with us.
Tonight, Harry and I put up our Christmas tree. Although it is small, it is very special to both of us because our childhood ornaments are hanging on it. I love Christmas and really hope Claire will be here to celebrate with us.
I have had several contractions yesterday and today, but none that have lasted 1 minute and been consistent. Harry has asked both days, "is it time?". I know as time gets closer we are both getting anxious about the birthing process, but know God is in control.
Keep Praying!!

No comments: