Monday, October 6, 2008

Perinatal Visit

Today Harry and I met with Dr. Stephens at the Perinatal Center. After we discussed with him what has been going on for the last week and a half, he decided to do another ultrasound and a Fetal Fibronectin Test(FFN). A negative FFN test result means that there is a 1% chance that I would deliver in the next 7-14 days. Dr. Stephens was happy with the ultrasound and I just heard back that the FFN test was negative. We meet with Dr. Peeden again on Thursday and will discuss the possibility of returning to work. For the next few days, she wants me to try and do a little more each day to see if my contractions start back. Thank you so much for all of your prayers!

Keep Praying!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Harry, Shannon, and my sweet little Claire....I am so pleased to hear this news....you will all continue to be in my prayers...I love you all...Mamaw