Thursday, October 9, 2008

Back to Work!

At our visit today with Dr. Peeden, we did another Non Stress Test. Everything looked great! Also, she gave me clearance to return to work. She is letting me go back part time. (4 days/wk, 5 hour days) I am really looking forward to going back on Monday. We have an appointment set for next Friday to make sure things have not changed.
Tomorrow Harry and I are hopefully going to Babies R Us to finish the registry. On Saturday we will be going out to Steve's for a relaxing Pontoon Boat ride, to play cards, and to watch the UT Game. It is so nice to be able to get out of the house!!

Keep Praying!

2 comments:

AGD said...

Ahhh, I'm sooo jealous of your new work schedule. Especially today since I didn't get home from work until 8:00!!! Woo hoo for being able to get back to work!

Unknown said...

That's fantastic news, Shannon! I'll definitely "keep praying." No news on Harry's job yet, I guess?