Friday, October 17, 2008

Another Good Report!




Today we had an appointment with Dr. Peeden. After working part time this week, I am proud to say that nothing has changed!! I think Claire and I are really surprising Dr. Peeden with our progress. She said she thought for sure I would have called her Monday or Tuesday, but we are tough girls! I am allowed to continue working part time and go back to see the doctor on Halloween.
I am also happy to share that I am nesting! Last night our friend Katina helped Harry set up the crib and cradle. The cradle is completely ready for little Claire. (It is already sitting right next to Mommy's side of the bed) I bought a cute crib set that is baby pink and green with ladybugs. We also have the car seat in my car and will be getting it checked by the Knoxville Police the 2nd weekend in November.
My mom is coming in town this weekend for the UT vs. Mississippi State game and to celebrate her birthday. I can't wait to see her!
Keep Praying!! (we want to continue to surprise the doctor with our progress)
**The top picture is of the crib, the middle is the changing table, and the bottom is the cradle.

No comments: