Thursday, October 23, 2008

Giving

Today was my day off and Harry and I went to visit my former boss Robert. I finally met his little boy Parker. He is SO cute! Robert gave us lots of baby stuff. We now have a stroller, boopy, bumbo, pack n play, activity set, and more clothes! Harry and I are so grateful for such great friends.
This weekend we will be attending the UT vs Bama tailgate. My work will be hosting the annual CH Robinson tailgate, so we will stop by there as well.
Thanks for all your prayers and keep praying!

2 comments:

AGD said...

What's a boopy and bumbo? They've got some crazy stuff for babies these days.

lld said...

Harry and Shannon,
Amanda told us about the site. We are so happy that Shannon and baby Claire are doing well. We think about you often and pray for the health of your precious child. We will definitely stay posted and hope to see you soon.
Love,
Aunt Jan and Uncle Larry