Monday, August 9, 2010

It's a.....

Today was the day that we found out the gender of Baby # 2. My appointment was at 1:00 and my mom came with me because Harry was stuck at work. Everything looked great on the ultrasound. When it came time to find out the gender, I turned my head. This was so hard for me, but I had decided to find out with our friends and family at our gender revealing party. I waited 6 long hours for the party to start. My cousin and her husband did an amazing job. We had so much fun!! The party started at 7:00 and by 7:20, I was so ready to cut the cake. Harry and I cut the cake together and the cake was.....BLUE! Instead of saying Baby #2, I can now say Harrison Dee Durbin. We are so excited and look forward to the arrival of our baby BOY. Thanks to everyone that came tonight to celebrate with us!!

No comments: