Thursday, July 22, 2010

17 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 17 Weeks
Size of baby: 5 inches long and weighs 5 ounces. He or she is the size of a turnip.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I won't weigh again until 8/9 at my appointment. I think I have finally gained some weight.
Maternity Clothes: Some maternity clothes. Mostly pants and shorts.
Gender: thinking BOY
Movement: Yes, still feeling movement at night and in the morning
Food Cravings: Fried Dill pickles
What I miss: My energy
Sleep: I'm starting to wake up more to go to the potty and then can't get back to sleep.
Symptoms: Frequent urination
Best Moment this week: Singing to the baby and feeling him/her move.
What I am looking forward to:My appointment on 8/9 to find out the baby's gender and our gender revealing party.

No comments: