Thursday, July 8, 2010

15 weeks

**I will post a belly picture soon.
Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 15 Weeks
Size of baby: 4 inches long and weighs 2.5 ounce. He or she is the size of an apple!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Will see at my next appointment 7/12/10. I was down 3 lbs at my last appointment.
Maternity Clothes: I pulled out the maternity jeans today.
Gender: thinking BOY
Movement: Yes! When I woke up early this morning, I felt little flutters.
Food Cravings: Sweets and Mellow Mushroom Pizza
What I miss: My energy
Sleep: I'm sleeping well and only waking up once to go potty.
Symptoms: My appetite is slowly increasing for dinner.
Best Moment this week: Claire pointing to my tummy and saying baby
What I am looking forward to:
My appointment on Monday and finding out the baby’s gender at 18 to 20 weeks.

No comments: