Monday, September 29, 2008

The Weekend

Harry and I had a very nice relaxing weekend. Since we normally tailgate on Saturdays for the UT game, we invited my brother over and the boys ventured off to the grocery store. Of course I sent them with a list! The trip was successful. We spent the rest of the afternoon eating sausage balls and smokey melts while watching football. I only had bad contractions twice on Saturday, so I am hoping the bed rest is helping!
We were pretty lazy on Sunday. I had a few more painful contractions and back pain. Luckily, the heating pad helped with the back pain and the bad contractions stopped.
As Dr. Peeden warned, bed rest is not easy. I am so blessed to have an amazing husband who takes care of me. It is hard for me to watch him cook, clean, and do everything else around the house, but I know this is what is best for me and Baby Claire.
We will have company this weekend, Harry's parents. I am so excited! It will be so nice to visit with them. One day I do hope we live closer to our families!!
I will update tomorrow about our appointment. Keep Praying!

No comments: