Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tuesday's Events

Harry had his lunch interview today with 21st Mortgage and should hear back from them with in the next week.
My brother drove me to my doctor's appointment today and Harry did end up making it to the appointment a few minutes after I went back. They drew blood today for the Gestational Diabetes Test. We also had another Non Stress Test which monitors little Claire's heartbeat and my contractions. Besides Harry having to keep up with an active little girl who was hyper from the GD drink, everything looked great. My cervix hasn't changed which makes me so happy. Dr. Peeden did tell us that my urine culture came back negative from last Wednesday. Previously, the doctors thought I had a UTI which could have caused contractions and would have been the reason I had blood in my urine; however, since I do not have a UTI, we must now try to determine why I had blood in my urine. I am to continue the bed rest and we go back to the doctor on Friday. Keep Praying!!

No comments: