Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Big Changes are Happening

When I last posted, I stated that I was getting ready for my brother and sister in law's wedding. After reading Skinny Meg's blog, I got connected with Annie who is a Beachbody coach. She started a challenge group on June 10th and I joined. As part of the challenge group, I started drinking Shakeology and did the Shakeology 3 day cleanse. I was super hesitant, but after trying a few samples I decided on Greenberry. I know a lot of people who love the Chocolate flavor, but I am not a huge chocolate fan. I also started Turbo Fire. It's a kickboxing video that really kicks my butt!
In the picture above the top row is June 10th, middle June 24th and bottom July 8th. I am super happy with my results and am going to keep going. I signed up to be a Beachbody coach and will be doing a challenge group starting August 5th with T25. T25 is awesome! It is a 25 minute work out that you complete 5 days a week. That is totally doable, right? Let me know if you are interested. I would love to have you join the challenge group! PS These results were after 30 days. I wore my bikini for the first time in front of others this weekend. I can not remember when I wore a bikini before this.