Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Claire Bear



I wanted to share this picture. Claire is in LOVE with the I-phone. She has had a rough couple of days. Thankfully our new sitter is on vacation, so we planned for a family friend and my aunt to watch her this week. Last Thursday her sitter told me that she was super clingy and had slept a ton. So once I picked her up, we headed to the Little Clinic. The nurse practitioner diagnosed her with double ear infections. We started on her antibiotic Thursday night. When I picked her up from the sitter on Friday, I noticed that she had a few little spots on her. I decided to wait it out and see if she got worse. On Saturday morning when she woke up, she had a few more spots. I called the Little Clinic and was advised to stop the antibiotic and take her to Urgent Care if it got worse. Claire woke up bright and early on Father's Day. Her rash was now raised and had spread everywhere. We had to skip church and our Father's Day lunch with her Papa. We headed to the Urgent Care. Thank goodness we arrived 30 minutes early to stand in line. The Urgent Care doctor said that he thought the rash was viral and sent us home. That place is so frustrating! We will be seeing our pediatrician soon if the rash has not cleared up.

We had a relaxing rest of the day and had Papa Mark over for a delicious dinner. I think Harry enjoyed his 2nd Father's Day and he can't wait for next year when we get to celebrate it as a family of 4.

No comments: