Saturday, August 15, 2009

Pulling up


On Friday Claire pulled up for the first time all by herself. She crawled over to the couch, pulled herself up, and then patted her hands on the couch and smiled. You could tell she was so proud of herself. She is also enjoying playing games like Ride a Little Pony and Peek A Boo. She had so much fun playing with GG today.


Claire has also started eating a new food for breakfast this past week, Yo Baby Yogurt. I have finally found a food she doesn't like. She spits out the apple flavor and makes a horrible face. Luckily, she really likes the blueberry. This week we will try the peach and pear flavors.
After having a conversation with a friend Friday night about how I wish Claire would start talking a little more, she surprised me on Saturday morning. She was a little chatter box and I think a smile stayed on my face all day. I am so happy I have been able to stay home with her these past few months to witness these huge milestones. (Month 7 has been huge!) She is so sweet and I couldn't imagine my life without my little cuddlebug.

No comments: