Thursday, July 30, 2009

7 months old



Today our little baby is 7 months old. I remember when I first came home from the hospital with her one of my friends told me to cherish every moment because it goes by fast. She was so right! I am so glad I have been able to stay home with Claire. The time we get to spend together is so special.
Yesterday when I started singing the ABC's to Claire she began to sing with me. Every time I would stop, so would she and then when I would start again, she would too. It was so cute. After the ABC song, we sang Jesus Loves Me, The Itsy Bitsy Spider, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and
Old McDonald.
At 7 months so far she has eaten:
Applesauce, Peaches, Bananas, Hawaiian Delight, Prunes, Green Beans, Carrots, Sweet Potatoes, and Squash
Tomorrow she will be trying peas for the first time. Poor thing! I am hoping she will like green vegetables more than I do.
She is still working on crawling. She loves getting up on all fours and scooting around. We can't take our eyes off of her because she is a fast little thing.

She is starting to really enjoy Peek A Boo.
She is babbling syllables.
She loves when we help her dance and laughs when mommy or daddy dances.

Happy 7 months Claire! We love you so much.

1 comment:

AGD said...

Happy 7 months to my sweet niece!!!