Sunday, December 7, 2008

The End is In Sight

We are still waiting for little Claire. Everyone always says that you learn so much from a child and I think she is definitely teaching me patience. (something that I have NEVER had) As I was searching the internet, I came across a really cute idea, a belly cast. Basically you plaster your pregnant belly and then you can decorate it. I think this will be a great memory and a creative thing that we can hang in Claire's room. I want to decorate it as a ladybug since her room has a ladybug theme. I will post a picture once it is complete.
My mom is coming in town tomorrow for the week to celebrate my birthday. We are all hoping Claire will come while she is here, but we will just have to wait and see.
We are really hoping to come home for Christmas and see our family. If Claire isn't here by December 30th, I will be induced at 5:30 am.
Harry and I wanted to thank everyone for continuing to check on us. We love hearing from you!
Keep Praying!

No comments: